Our team has managed hyperscale services. We automated mitigations so we were only paged on novel issues. This allowed us to ticket on a per host basis even with millions of hosts. We believe we can help operators do the same at any scale, on any cloud environment, or across clouds and on-premises. We are creating a fluent, concise ops language that allows you to efficiently take actions across millions of resources and control plane components that manage your environments using adaptive feedback control to mitigate issues before they create widespread impact.
With Shoreline, an operator can:
- Notice an anomalous issue.
- Ask a community if they’ve seen it before.
- Write a script to identify all other resources with similar issues.
- Write a script to mitigate the issue across the fleet.
- Set up a bot to do this automatically in the future.